Calling all latte lovers! We’re incredibly excited to introduce our Tea Espresso collection. Yes! Espresso made from tea, not coffee. Our Tea Espresso is made of premium teas specially micro-ground for your espresso machine. The best part? These full-bodied blends are a foolproof way to make deliciously bold tea lattes, hot or iced – in half the time it take would take using regular loose leaf.
Our new Tea Espresso collection will change the way you latte in ways you never thought possible.
Three premium micro-ground teas to get you hooked
This citrusy bergamot and vanilla black tea is perfect for creating a bold tea-based latte or macchiato pick-me-up.
Made with warm cinnamon, clove and ginger, this rooibos tea is as sweet as it is spicy, and makes a dreamy caffeine-free chai latte.
A deliciously layered and creamy black tea with cinnamon, cocoa and caramelized sugar that’s also amazing as a latte, hot or iced.
Three ways to espresso yourself at home
ESPRESSO MACHINE (serves 1)
1.Add 3 Perfect Spoons of Tea Espresso to your portafilter, then gently tap the side. Tamp tea down lightly.
2. Insert portafilter, lock, then release your Tea Espresso shot into a 4 oz cup.
3. Froth milk with a frothing wand or milk frother.
5. Pour your Tea Espresso shot into a 16 oz mug, then top with frothed milk for one bangin’ latte.
STOVETOP ESPRESSO MAKER (serves 2)
1.Fill the lower chamber with cold water up to the valve, then put the filter in and fill generously with tea (no tamping!).
2. Tightly screw the top on and heat on the stovetop.
3. While it’s gurgling away, froth milk with a frother or a frothing wand.
4. Once the top vessel is full of hot Tea Espresso, pour into a 4 oz mug, then transfer to a 16 oz mug and top with frothed milk. Repeat final step for second serving.
FRENCH PRESS (Serves 2)
1. Add 6 Perfect Spoons of tea and 8 oz of water to the glass vessel. Cover and infuse for 4-7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, froth milk with a frother or a frothing wand.
3. Ready? Press down the plunger to stop the steeping.
4. Pour your Tea Espresso into a 4 oz mug, then transfer to a 16 oz mug and top with frothed milk. Repeat final step for second serving.
Ready to experience the best tea latte ever? Shop our Tea Espresso collection and never look back.