For all you pink lovers out there! (That’s everyone right?)
Iced tea season is officially kicking off with this season’s hottest spring shade – pink. Our new berry-pink lemonade recipe is a simple, refreshing drink the whole family can enjoy, mixing caffeine-free Frozen Raspberry tea and citrusy lemonade. Serve it as a fruity brunch cocktail, afternoon treat or even mixed with sorbet for a light dessert. You’ll have everyone swooning.
Catch you on the pink side.
More ways to amp up your iced tea
- Lemonade + fresh raspberries + lemon slices
- fresh raspberries + peach slices + bubbly
- Club soda + scoop of lemon sorbet + sprig of thai basil
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade
|Serves||One 16oz cup|
|Cook time||5 minutes|
- 2 Perfect Spoonfuls of Frozen Raspberry tea
- 1 1/2 cup near-boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- Agave (optional)
|In a Steeper, add tea, near-boiling water and agave, and steep for 5 min.|
|Dispense tea into a mug filled with ice and top with lemonade. Enjoy!|